You can't serve a cupcake without the perfect frosting on top. We know it seems difficult to do, but that's why we're here! Follow these quick and simple instructions from iheartnaptime.com for the frosting that you deserve.
- 1M frosting tip
- Large coupler
- Disposable decorating bag
- Frosting of your choice
1. Cut off the tip of the bag and place the frosting tip and the base of the coupler inside. Screw on the top of the coupler on the outside of the bag.
2. Fill the bag with frosting about half way and place a rubberband on top to hold the bag in place.
3. Hold the tip above the middle of the cupcake and squeeze out the icing to form a star.
4. Raise tip slightly and form a tight circle around the star.
5. After completing the first circle, move the tip back toward the center and go around to make a second circle around the inside edge of the first circle.
6. Slowly pull the tip away at the center of the cupcake.